IT Specialist (Office 365 / SharePoint Administrator)
What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for a dynamic and talented IT Specialist that will be mainly responsible for Office 365 and SharePoint administration; collaborating with the Corporate IT application team to ensure operational security, maintenance and governance and providing end-user support and training.
Mainly focused on operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design, configuration, deployment, adoption, and governance of the broad range of software, and services included in, but not limited to Office 365. She/he will also bring some new ideas to automate and streamline Corporate IT’s operations and processes, making our environment more efficient.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player with the ability to work with a distributed and international team. She/he must be comfortable willing to wear many hats - from development to project planning to operations to service desk - where and when needed, applying ITIL principles to meet availability and performance SLAs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration, support and configuration of MS Office 365.
- Implementation and maintenance of SharePoint sites (including pages, workflows, and items) defining common guidelines and strategies.
- Ensuring the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability.
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (SharePoint, OneDrive, MS Teams, Outlook, etc…).
- Development and maintenance of a reliable and secure identity management infrastructure for user account management.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support and troubleshooting.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5 years minimum experience in IT
- Experience administering Office 365, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with the design and implementation of SharePoint sites
- Proficiency in working with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with C# .NET development
- ITIL experience
- Strong Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- 100% fluency in both Italian and English is a must
- Enthusiasm and passion for work
- Flexibility, autonomy and proactivity
Nice to have:
- Experience with different programming languages (Java)
- Knowledge of Identity/ Access Management technologies
- Technical experience in designing high available, scalable, and multi-region architectures
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment
- Experience in Linux System administration
What do we offer you?
- Continuous learning and development programs
- An international team of passionate technologists, using state-of-the-art technology stack and collaboration models
- A fast-moving environment that values "getting things done" while also steadily increasing process maturity
- A wealth of challenging projects, and a team that will support you in mastering them
Are you interested in this position and would like to face new challenges?
We look forward to receiving your (online) application as PDF
Interroll Management SA
Maurizia Anna Dal Zovo